CenterSite provides a full-featured Content Management System (CMS) which can be used to manage all aspects of content creation and maintenance.
The CMS is available via the web, and is accessible to customers from any internet-enabled computer. No software need be installed.
The CenterSite CMS has been designed specifically with the needs of non-technically trained users in mind. No technical background or training is required. If you can use a word processor, you can create and edit web pages with CenterSite.
You can use the CMS to create your own content, to select or suppress content from the content library for your website, or even to seamlessly integrate content into your website that you've purchased from other vendors. The following tasks can be performed with ease:
- Creating documents with embedded images and teasers, and publishing them on your website, in the location you choose
- Creating local news articles (to supplement the national health news)
- Featuring topical articles or news on your home page (with the featured article wizard)
- Creating links to local and favored websites and resources
- Creating password-protected websites or areas of your website
- Publishing PDF newsletters in self-ordering link lists
- Creating Weblog ("Blog") entries
- Answering site visitor questions with an Advice column
- Posting job listings
- Posting events on an event calendar
- Creating email feedback forms for questions and comments
- Creating new administrative accounts with role-specific access
- Changing the look and feel of your website.
- Changing the filter settings on the national news
- Adding and subtracting topic centers from your site.
For more information, please contact CenterSite to schedule a demonstration of the CenterSite CMS.